July 29, 2021
The Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
- We may collect personal information from you, such as your first and last name, location, email address.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- We may also collect information at other points in our Website and the services H&C provides in connection with the Website (“Services”) where it is clear we are collecting such information.
Information Collected via Technology
- Information Collected by our Services. To make our Website and Services more useful to you, our Website automatically tracks certain information about the visits to our Website, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, clickstream data, referring/exist pages, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Website, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and to improve our Website and Services and for product development purposes. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Website or Services again, it will recognize you and the information appropriate to your interests.
You acknowledge and agree that H&C, in its sole discretion, may track, record, observe or follow any and all of your interactions within the Website. Except as otherwise provided herein the information you provide to us is used for H&C’s internal purposes only.
Interaction with Third Party Sites and Services
How We Use Information
General Use. In general, the personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to the requests you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your personal information in the following ways:
- to identify you as a user in our system and to otherwise administer and operate our Website, Application(s) and Services;
- to improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Website, Application(s) and Services;
- to deliver customized or personalized content
- to respond to your inquiries and other requests
How to Contact Us
To modify or delete the personal information you have provided to us, please e-mail us at the following address: support[at]technologytherapy.com. We may retain certain information as required by law or for necessary business purposes.
On request, we will give you a copy of all the personal information about you that we hold. This information is subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law.
Information that you submit through the Service may be held in or transferred to countries other than where you reside.
The Website and the Services are controlled and operated by H&C from its offices within the United States of America. H&C makes no representation that any aspect of the Services is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction.